White Winter, White Wedding!
Having a winter wedding on a frozen Lake Ossipee is unlike anything else. The air is crisp, the lake is frozen, there is snow on the slopes and the contrast between the blue ski and the white mountains is stunning. But, there are lots of other reasons and here are a couple…
- Decor, Decor, Decor: We might be a summer camp but winter is also one of our favorite seasons. As such, we dress up the center with festive decor such as holiday trees, pretty bows and garland.
- Great Skiing: Camp Cody is very lucky to be in the middle of a dozen+ premier ski resorts – hit the slopes and enjoy the weekend.
- The Photography: All the fresh white snow can add a special touch to your wedding photographer and make for surreal backdrops. Let it snow!
- Holiday, Family Fun: Forget spending the holidays with one side of the family or the other and invite everyone for the holidays. It’s great to get the whole gang together, hit the slopes, warm yourself by the fire and celebrate together.
- The Food: Eggnog, hot apple cider or mulled wine. These are some great and cozy cocktails that everyone can enjoy warming up with at the reception.
- Flowers: Winter weddings offer brides the chance to spice up their wedding with exotic blooms such as snowball mums or white poinsetta. We’ve even seen it done with evergreen branches.
- Off-Peak Season: For those couples looking for a great wedding at a great price.